We are CarTopsPlus.com and have been a supplier of convertible tops and Upholstery Supply since 1995. We offer the finest quality and a wide selection of domestic & foreign convertible tops made to Factory Specs or better. We carry Robbins, and EZ-ON replacement tops for your convertible top replacement job. We have a knowledgeable and friendly staff to help you with your top purchase.
We are Distributors for:
Convertible Top Replacement
With precision patterns, state-of-the-art equipment, and experienced personnel, E-Z ON works to exceed the expectations of customers. We design, develop, install, and test all of our products. By doing this, we can ensure the quality of our convertible tops and provide superior support to customers.
Convertible Auto Headliners
E-Z ON offers the highest quality aftermarket convertible auto headliners. Our convertible headlining is the material that installs inside the car and covers the convertible top frame. This headliner will replace the original convertible headliner and will install just like the original.
Convertible Window Systems
E-Z ON offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY on our SGR-Maxbond® and EWP® Window Installations. If the window ever leaks or the bond of the topping to the glass fails, we will replace the top for the original purchaser free of charge!
The E-Z ON Auto Tops Difference
Distributor's #1 Convertible Top replacement Manufacturer.Our engineering staff has many years of experience in the industry.We use state of the art computerized cutting equipment.We have a friendly and knowledgeable staff.Our convertible tops are superior quality. Our tops are inspected multiple times during the manufacturing process. We offer 100% fit guarantee.Most competitive pricing in the industry.100% customer satisfaction.We don't just duplicate designs, we improve them.
Robbins makes a very high quality product which offers long term value to convertible owners. They use only first quality materials and original style components and offer the finest workmanship.
Robbins Convertible Top Quality
- Computerized Cutting: Use of computerized Gerber Cutter cutting equipment
- Factory Designs Duplicated or Improved: They add reinforcements, use better heat-sealing processes, and other manufacturing techniques; to produce high quality products.
- Heat-sealed Reinforcements: Done for extra strength and to prevent side to side shrinkage in tops. Heat-sealed reinforcements won’t bubble or fail over time like glued reinforcements.
- Glass Windows: Robbins Heat-seals glass into our tops and glass window assemblies using the same techniques as GM, Ford, Chrysler, and does not use inferior methods.
Our glass windows are made using tempered safety glass, and are marked AS-2 to show they meet all requirements of the National Traffic and Vehicle Safety Act, and the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard, No. 205 (Glazing Materials CF MVSS 205).
- Plastic Windows: They use Regalite B.U.V. and Ultrashield plastic sheets, never lower quality less expensive grades. Parts duplicate all factory style extrusions and components.
- Exquisite Attention to Finish and Detail: Our bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in our products is held to a uniform length, and we do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
- Pre-Punched Bolt Holes And Alignment Guide Holes: Pre-punched bolt holes and alignment guide holes for precise fit and to speed installation in late model Chrysler, Mustang, and GM convertible tops and glass windows.